Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank-you!

I want to take a minute today  to say THANK-YOU to all of you who have become loyal readers! And to those of you who are joining me for the first time!
It has been such a pleasure to share my thoughts and recipes with you, and an even bigger privilege to hear that I have inspired so many of you!
Thanks so much for all the notes and comments you have shared with me--the encouragement is much appreciated!

Big love and happy taste buds to you!
xoxoxo

To celebrate I will give you one of our favourite cake combos--Cocoa Cake and

Peanut Butter Icing
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
  • 2 cups confectioners' sugar

Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in and the frosting is thick and spreadable. Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy. 


Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment