Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Good and Good for you...

I tested this one out yesterday...often I try something at least twice before I share it with you, bu this was too good to keep to myself!
I love tortilla chips and dip...the problem is that mayo-based cheese dip that I love, but my body does not...
Here is a new way for me to enjoy my fave...I bet you will too!

Black Bean Dip
1small clove garlic, minced
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 green onion
1 small tomato
juice of 1 lime
1tsp cumin
1tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp crushed chillies or 1/2 jalapeno
1-2 tbsp cilantro very finely chopped


In a chopper (like a Tupperware Quickchef) or food processor, add all ingredients and chop/process until the consistency that you like ( I like mine a little chunky...not too mushy.) That's it--easy and so good for you!!!
Let sit at least 20 minutes, and eat with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment