Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trends for 2011

I'm not usually one for following food trends too much.
I know what I like, I use common sense and I try to keep as "close to the natural state" as I can when buying, and preparing food.
Period.
But I did come across this list today of  Trends for 2011 from the Mayo Clinic , and some of the items on the list did catch my attention--I guess I am a little ahead of the curve :) Go me!

Parmesan Baby Potatoes

About 1-2 pounds baby potatoes.
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1-2 Tsp Garlic Seasoning
2 TBSP Butter.

Cut Potatoes in half and place in microwave safe container with a lid.  Cook on high about 6-8 min.  Shake vigorously every 2 min or so.  Continue to cook until potatoes just start to break up when shaken.  Take out of microwave and add butter, seasoning and cheese.  Shake until well coated. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment