Have you discovered StumbleUpon yet?
My favourite way to browse the internet! If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out!
This is how I find MANY new recipes, websites and blogs. I find much interesting info, that I wouldn't necessarily otherwise see--there is so much out there!
"Stumbling" is how I found this website about "what the world eats".
A MUST SEE post for sure--it really gives you some perspective on "Western Food"--go look, then come back and tell me what you think!
Still loving my bread machine--I generally only use if for dough now (because I prefer the bread made by hand...), let me tell you what I did today!
I made one batch of Grandma's Bread adapted for the Bread Machine on the DOUGH setting of my machine. Once the dough was ready, I cut it into 2 sections (one about 75% the other about 25%). I used the large section for Hamburger Buns, and small section for Cinnamon Buns...
Hamburger Buns from the Bread Machine
1.cut dough into approx 9 pieces (do this on a lightly floured board, especially if it is sticky)
2.roll each little piece into a ball, nice an smooth. Pat it flat and place them on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
3. cover with a damp tea towel, or a silicone mat and let rise in a warm place for about 30min (or until doubled in size)
4. Bake at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
Cinnamon Buns from the Bread Machine
1. in a 9inch pie plate rub 1-2 tbsp butter all over and sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
2. roll out dough until about 1/4 inch thick.
3. spread 2-3 tbsp very soft butter all over. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup brown sugar and then sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
4. Along the longest side of the dough, roll up into a tube.
5. Slice about 2 inches thick and place cut side up over brown sugar/butter in pie plate.
6. Cover and let rise until double the size.
7. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
8. Place a plate over the buns, and turn them out onto it. Let cool. (...if you don't turn them out, the br.sugar/butter part will cool and harden making it very hard to get them out...you don't want to do that!)